SEHAT Impact AcceleratorStrengthening Entrepreneurship for Health Advancement and Transformation
READY TO BE THE NEXT #HealthcareInnovators?
We are looking for health startups and founders driven to make a positive social impact to improve access, affordability and quality of health care in Indonesia.
Instellar and Johnson & Johnson Impact Ventures are partnering to launch an accelerator program to support purpose-driven tech-enabled enterprises in Indonesia that are using innovative business models to make quality healthcare more accessible for everyone.
01 April 2021
5 May 2021
System Change Builder
Workshop and Coaching
July - August 2021
July - August 2021
Hot Seat Pitch
September - October 2021
Examples of Opportunity Areas
Digital HealthUse of digital tech with health, healthcare, living, and society especially for disadvantaged communities
Health WorkersTools and solutions for health workers to be more efficient, productive, safe, or empowered
Primary Care DeliveryAccess to basic health services, public health facilities, and information and knowledge regarding health and nutrition
Care ManagementImprovement of health services delivery and management
Supply Chain ManagementFlow optimization of resources and medical goods and services from manufacturers to patients
Revenue CycleTracking of payment from patients/customers from initial appointment to final payment of balance
Business and Administrative TechnologiesImprovement of healthcare operation, delivery, and management
Artificial Intelligence, Analytics and Machine LearningUse of AI in diagnosis processes, personalized medicine, improvement of patient satisfaction, etc.
- Has a legal entity
- Currently operates in Indonesia or plan to enter Indonesian market
- Has proven social impact to improve access, affordability and quality of health care in Indonesia
- Has a clear roadmap to scale up the business
- Has a good team with successful/proven track record.
- Has potential to raise seed funding to pre-series A Round
- Operate a tech-enabled business model with solution in opportunity areas including, but not limited to, Digital Health, Health Workers, Primary Care Delivery, Care Management, Supply Chain Management, Artificial Intelligence, Analytics and Machine Learning, Business & Administrative Technologies, Revenue Cycle
- Women led companies are encouraged to apply